The privacy of your personal information has always been important to us and this policy sets out how we treat the personal information which we may collect about you. We have taken all measures to fully comply with the GDPR.
What information do we collect?
Through enquiry by email or check availability form
- Email address
Through Heliades Villas online booking form
When you make a booking in Heliades Villas, we require the following information, which we collect and store to prepare the necessary paperwork for your rental, as well as to optimally serve your booking:
- Country of Residence
- Date of Birth
- Telephone Number
- Email address
- Passport Number
- Country issuing your Passport
- VAT Number (For residents of Greece only)
- Payment details (transaction id number)
Through our Newsletter
- Email address
- Newsletter: opens, clicks, opt-ins
Consent to Collect
We collect data from users that used our contact, online booking and subscribe to our newsletter form.
We ask for consent during the submission of any of the above forms. A link to this page is provided during the submission process.
The legal basis for us to collect the data is to be able to provide you with our services.
Services and Third Parties Where Heliades Villas Stores Data
We rely on third party services to maintain our own services. We never shares or resell any of our data.
Google Analytics (US).
Length of Data Collection
We will keep identifiable data for 1 year or until the user asks us to delete his/her data. We will ask for reconsent every 2 years for our Newsletter data. If the user fails to reconsent within 30 days of our request, we will delete the user’s data.
How do we use your information?
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a promotion
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for reviews of our services
- To follow up with you after correspondence
Using and Disclosing Your Personal Information
Heliades Villas will only use your information with the purpose of conducting business with you and will never share your information with any third parties. If you make a Booking with Heliades Villas, your information will be used as follows:
- Your information may be shared with the Greek Tax Authorities, where lease agreements are submitted, in accordance with the Greek Law.
- Basic information (Name, Telephone Number, Email) may be shared with our trusted Service Providers (example: car rental companies) with the purpose of optimum service delivery.
You can withdraw your consent at any time. You can request a copy of your data which we will provide within 30 days. While we will do everything we can to keep our service secure, in the event of a data breach or misuse, we will inform our users of what happened and what we have done to put it right within 72 hours.
Right to Access / Rectify / Erase your information
Please contact us in one of the following ways to obtain a copy of the information that we hold for you, as well as to ask us to correct your data, or erase your information.
By Email: email@example.com
By Telephone: +30 210 7211815
By Post: Dimitressa 7-9, 11528, Athens, Greece
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
Heliades Villas cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.
Find out more about how to manage cookies.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our website. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on Heliades Villas
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
If you wish to block Google Analytics cookies, please visit opt out of Google Analytics cookies to learn how.
We use Facebook Pixel to measure, optimize and build audiences for promotion campaigns served on Facebook. In particular it enables us to see how our visitors move between devices when accessing our website from Facebook, to ensure that our campaigns is seen by users most likely to be interested. For further information about the Facebook Pixel please see: